GPA - A multiformalism, multisolution approach to efficient analysis of large scale population models
Jeremy T. Bradley, Marcel C. Guenther, Richard Hayden, Anton Stefanek
- Book Chapter
- Theory and Application of Multi-Formalism Modeling
- IGI Global
- ISBN 1466646594
- DOI 10.4018/978-1-4666-4659-9
This chapter discusses the latest trends and developments in performance analysis research of large population models. In particular it reviews GPA, a state-of-the-art multiformalism, multisolution (MFMS) tool that provides a framework for the implementation of various population modelling formalisms and solution methods.
- Performance Modelling and Analysis
- Process Algebra
- Stochastic Modelling
- PDF of full publication (7.2 megabytes)
- (need help viewing PDF files?)
- BibTEX file for the publication
- Conditions for downloading publications from this site.