Collecting battery data with Open Battery
Gareth Jones, Peter G. Harrison
- Conference or Workshop Paper
- Imperial College Computing Student Workshop (ICCSW 2012)
- September, 2012
- Schloss Dagstuhl
- DOI 10.4230/OASIcs.ICCSW.2012.75
In this paper we present Open Battery, a tool for collecting data on mobile phone battery usage, describe the data we have collected so far and make some observations. We then introduce the fluid queue model which we hope may prove a useful tool in future work to describe mobile phone battery traces.
- Stochastic Modelling
- PDF of full publication (591 kilobytes)
- (need help viewing PDF files?)
- BibTEX file for the publication
- Conditions for downloading publications from this site.