Computing safe winning regions of parity games in polynomial time
Adam Antonik, Nathaniel Charlton, Michael Huth
- Conference or Workshop Paper
- Fourth Irish Conference on the Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science and Information Technology'06, MFCSIT'06, 1-5 August 2006, Cork, Ireland
- August, 2006
Preliminary 4-page version (which turned into 5-page paper in MFCSIT'06 Conference Proceedings). A full paper with improved results is called "Polynomial-Time Under-Approximation of Winning Regions in Parity Games" and can be retrieved from this site as well.
- PDF of full publication (106 kilobytes)
- (need help viewing PDF files?)
- BibTEX file for the publication
- Conditions for downloading publications from this site.