Performance analysis of Stochastic Process Algebra models using Stochastic Simulation
Jeremy T. Bradley, Stephen T. Gilmore, Nigel Thomas
- Conference or Workshop Paper
- PMEO-PDS'06, Proceedings of Performance Modelling, Evaluation and Optimization of Parallel and Distributed Systems
- April, 2006
- IEEE Computer Society Press
We present a translation of a generic stochastic process algebra model into a form suitable for stochastic simulation. By systematically generating rate equations from a process description, we can use tools developed for chemical and biochemical reaction analysis to provide time-series output for models with state spaces of O(10^10000) and beyond. We apply these techniques to asignificant case study: that of a secure electronic voting protocol.
- Fluid and ODE analysis
- Performance Modelling and Analysis
- Process Algebra
- PDF of full publication (280 kilobytes)
- (need help viewing PDF files?)
- GZipped Postscript of full publication (85 kilobytes)
- (need help viewing GZipped Postscript files?)
- BibTEX file for the publication
- Conditions for downloading publications from this site.