Space-Time Block Coding: Joint Detection and Channel Estimation using Multiple Model Theory
Harini Kulatunga, Visakan Kadirkamanathan
- Conference or Workshop Paper
- IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications
- July, 2006
- IEEE Signal Processing Society
A joint decoding method for space-time block codes is presented. The space-time coded signals can be viewed as a first-order Markov chain, permitting the development of a Multiple Model algorithm. Therefore the quasi-static assumption can be relaxed and joint channel and symbol estimation is carried out at each time-instant as opposed to at the end of a block duration.
- PDF of full publication (136 kilobytes)
- (need help viewing PDF files?)
- Postscript of full publication (176 kilobytes)
- (need help viewing Postscript files?)
- BibTEX file for the publication
- Conditions for downloading publications from this site.